- This event has passed.
Basic Off-Road Driving
This course comprises a comprehensive theoretical session followed by a three hour practical session. You will leave this orientation course with a full understanding of your vehicle and its capabilities, as well as being more competent and capable when going off-road. It is suggested that you complete this course before attempting the advanced course.
- Person must have a valid code E / EB or higher drivers license
- Person must own or intend to operate a 4×4 vehicle for recreational or official circumstances
- For your comfort, please wear comfortable shoes, bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Your spouse and children are welcome to accompany you around the track.
We Will Provide
- Tea and coffee when you arrive.
- Water to keep in your vehicle as it can be thirsty work out there.
- After you have completed the training course successfully, you will receive an Adventure Included certificate of attendance.
- Any alcohol or other intoxicants.